REGISTRATIONS - SEASON 2019/2020
Please read the following information carefully and follow the instructions under "How to Register".
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE
* Registrations open 1 August 2019.
* Season commences 13th September 2019.
Click here to view Age Group Calculation Table to check your childs age group.
Children born in 2017 are TOO YOUNG for Little Athletics NSW.
Children born in 2002 are too old for Little Athletics NSW.
HOW TO REGISTER
Note 1: If you are intending on using an Active Kids voucher please ensure you apply for the voucher BEFORE starting the registration process below. Information about the voucher can be found on our Home page.
Note 2: Athletes from other clubs - Any athletes who were registered with another club in a prior season and who are wishing to join Emu Plains this season, please contact LANSW on (02) 9633 4511 to have your details moved across from your old club. Once your details are moved across, then proceed with RENEW registration. LANSW will charge a $10 admin fee if your child is registered at the incorrect centre.
1. Go to www.lansw.com.au then click on the REGISTER NOW link.
2. Choose RENEW for families returning to Emu Plains (athletes within a family can be added or removed), OR
Choose NEW for families joining Little Athletics for the first time.
3. Select EMU PLAINS as centre.
4. Family of 1 athlete - select individual registration type based on athlete age, OR
Family of more than 1 athlete - select family registration type based on age group mix of athletes in family. Must be siblings.
5. Payment MUST be made online using a credit card or Paypal and/or your Active Kids Voucher. The voucher MUST be redeemed during the registration process.
6. Collect your competition pack from one of the dates below.
ANY ATHLETE JOINING EMU PLAINS FOR THE FIRST TIME MUST BRING A PROOF OF AGE DOCUMENT FOR SIGHTING TO A COLLECTION DAY (Birth Certificate, Passport or Hospital Blue Book)
COMPETITION PACK COLLECTION
The Competition Pack includes athlete registration patch, age patch & year book.
Competition Pack collection dates are:
- Thursday 22nd August - 6-8:30pm at Emu Sports Club (Leonay Room)
- Saturday 7th September - 9am-1pm, Leonay Oval
Uniforms can also be purchased on these days.
REGISTRATION FEES 2019/20
We have made no changes to our registration fees this year.
First child is your eldest child (except where a Tiny Tot is the eldest)
First Child - $150
Second Child - $120
Third and subsequent Child - $100
All Tiny Tots - $100